Western Digital SiliconEdge Blue
Released March, 2010
The Western Digital SiliconEdge Blue is a consumer-oriented solid state drive (SSD) released in March 2010. It’s available in capacities up to 256GB and features a native SATA (3Gb/s) interface that supports read speeds as high as 240-250MB/sec and write speed peaking at approximately 140-150MB/sec.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Plus they sport a wide array of new technology, including advanced wear-leveling and correction control, TRIM/NCQ command support for maximum drive performance and endurance, and full plug and play compatibility. According to WD, the Blue SSDs have been designed for both read-intensive client/consumer applications and write-intensive, 24/7 OEM applications.
- Consumer SSD
- 64/128/256GB Capacities
- SATA-Based Interface
- Ultra-Fast Write/Read Speeds
- Advanced Wear-Leveling
- Advanced Correction Control
- TRIM and Native Command Queuing
- Plug and Play Compatibility
- Passed 130,000 Hours of Testing
- Form Factor: 2.5”
- Interface: SATA 3 Gb/s
- Sustained Read Speed: Up to 250 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed: Up to 170 MB/s
- MTBF: 1,400,000 Hours
- Operational Read Latency: Unlimited
- Operational Write Latency: 17.5 GB/Day
- SSC-D0064SC-2100 | 64GB USB Flash - $279.00
- SSC-D0128SC-2100 | 128GB USB Flash - $259.00
- SSC-D0256SC-2100 | 256GB USB Flash - $999.00
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...