Verbatim USB/eSATA 2-Disk RAID Desktop Hard Drive
Released August, 2009
The Verbatim USB/eSATA 2-Disk RAID Desktop Hard Drive is available with a capacity of 2TB. This RAID device can be used in several different configurations: all 2TB at once, RAID 0 for the fastest performance or RAID 1 for automatic redundant backup.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
However, the RAID 0 or 1 modes will reduce the device’s capacity to 1TB in order to make use of the additional features. Users can connect Verbatim’s 2-disk RAID via USB 2.0 or an eSATA II connection. Owners can use this product to centralize music, video, photos and data files. Also included is a USB 2.0 cable, an eSATA II cable, a manual and the Nero BackItUp software package. The included software allows for full system backup and restore functionality. Additional backup features include automatic scheduled backup by date/time and compressed backup. Verbatim also includes software for 128-bit encryption, enabling data to be protected in case of theft or loss.
- 3 RAID mode settings
- BIG: default setting that provides maximum storage capacity
- RAID-0: provides the fastest performance
- RAID-1: writes data to disk-1 and automatically copies to disk-2 for redundant backup
- Nero BackItUp software included
- Centralize music, photos, video and data files
- Interface: 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x eSATA II port
- Data transfer rate: eSATA II: 3 Gb/s (max), USB 2.0.: 480 Mb/s (max)
- Dimensions & weight: 4.72 X 8.23 X 3.07 in, 3.97 lbs
- 3-Year limited warranty
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...