OCZ Technology Octane Series
Released November, 2011
The OCZ Technology Octane Series is a series of high capacity 2.5" SSDs which includes the first 2.5" SSD with a 1TB capacity (other capacities include 128GB, 256GB and 512GB). Each Octane Series drive is SATA III 6 Gbps compatible, allowing for maximum read speeds of 560MB/s and write speeds of 400MB/s.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Additionally, Octane Series drives sport latency reduction technology and NDurance technology.
The Octane Series utilizes proprietary page mapping algorithms in order to achieve steady mixed-workload performance, meaning equivalent read/write speeds across all applications. Its latency reduction technology provides the Octane Series with read and write access times as low as 0.06ms and 0.09ms respectively for improved application responsiveness and boot times. Meanwhile, the Octane Series' NDurance technology increases the lifespan of its NAND flash memory, for improved reliability.
- Available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities
- SATA III 6 Gbps compatible
- Maximum read speeds of 560MB/s and write speeds of 400MB/s
- Latency reduction technology: read and write access times as low as 0.06ms and 0.09ms respectively
- NDurance technology
- Advanced BCH ECC engine enabling more than 70 bits correction capability per 1KB of data
- Boot time reduction optimizations
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...