Maxtor Basics SATA II/300 Hard Drive Kit
Released September, 2006
The Maxtor Basics SATA II/300 Hard Drive Kit is a high-powered internal HDD designed for PC users seeking the performance necessary for quality multimedia. It features a 7200RPM drive and a 16MB cache buffer with a data burst transfer rate of up to 300MB.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
In addition, the Maxtor Basics SATA II/300 Hard Drive Kit offers a trouble-free installation. All one must do is connect the SATA II/300 and run MaxBlast, their proprietary installation software. It will take care of the rest. The Maxtor Basics ATA/100 Hard Drive Kit retails in three separate models, including 500GB, 750GB, and 1TB. Maxtor estimates that the 1TB model can store more than 320,000 photos, 1,000 hours of DVD video, or 16,660 hours of music. Prices range between $100 to $200. And it comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
- High Powered
- Trouble-Free Installation
- MaxBlast Software
- RPM: 7200
- Cache Buffer: 16MB,
- Data Burst Transfer Rate: 300MB
- Compatibility: PC
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Maxtor Basics SATA II/300 Hard Drive Kit (STM305004N1AAAS-RK): 500GB, MSRP - $119.99
- Maxtor Basics SATA II/300 Hard Drive Kit (STM307504N1AAAS-RK): 750GB, MSRP - $169.99
- Maxtor Basics SATA II/300 Hard Drive Kit (STM310004N1AAAS-RK): 1TB, MSRP - $189.99
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...