Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000
Released August, 2009
The Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000 is a hardware encrypted USB flash drive that satisfied the FIPS 140-2 Level 3 security standard, meaning it has a “high probability of detecting and responding to attempts at physical access.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
” It features an integrated Gemalto .NET V2.2 FIPS smart card for key management and device authentication via Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit technology. In addition, the unit is stuffed with a military-grade epoxy compound that makes it MIL-STD-810F waterproof. eWEEK Labs washed and rinsed the drive in a dishwasher, and it still retained its data. As for speed, the Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000 is marketed with a 30MB/s read and 22MB/s write speed, but tests show it to be more like 29-30MB/s read and 18-21MB/s write.
- Hardware Encrypted USB Flash Drive
- Rugged Metal Housing
- Military Epoxy Interior
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Standard (Data Safety)
- MIL-STD-810F Standard (Waterproof)
- Smart Card-Based Authentication
- Advanced Encryption Standard 256-Bit
- Windows/Macintosh Compatibility
- Capacities up to 16GB
- Ultra-Fast Read/Write Speeds
- Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000 (LAD2GBAENA600) | 2GB - $79.99
- Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000 (LAD4GBAENA600) | 4GB - $99.99
- Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000 (LAD8GBAENA600) | 8GB - $139.99
- Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000 (LAD16GAENA600) | 16GB - $209.99
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...