Kingston DataTraveler 410
Released December, 2005
The Kingston DataTraveler 410 is a USB flash drive released as a minor step-up from the original DataTraveler. It hosts the same basic capacity sizes (4-32GB), but offers improved speeds of 15MB/sec (read) and 6MB/sec (write).
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Plus it comes with SecureTraveler, which allows the user to create and access a password-protected area of the drive known as the ‘Privacy Zone.’ Although the DataTravel 410 works with all major operating systems, the SecureTravel function is only available for Windows Vista, XP, and 2000. The 410 comes with a 5-year limited warranty and features a capless swivel design that protects the USB connector.
- Kingston DataTraveler Series
- Upgrade from DataTraveler
- Supports All Major Operating Systems
- SecureTraveler Software
- Capless Swivel Design
- 15MB/sec Read Speed
- 12Mb/sec Write Speed
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Speed: 15MB/sec read, 6MB/sec write
- File Transfer Compatibility: Win 7, Vista, Readyboost, XP, 2000
- File Transfer Compatibility: Mac OS X v.10.3.x+, Linux 2.6.x+
- SecureTraveler Compatibility: Windows Vista, XP, 2000
- DT410/4GB | 4GB Flash Drive
- DT410/8GB | 8GB Flash Drive
- DT410/16GB | 16GB Flash Drive
- DT410/32GB | 32GB Flash Drive
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...