Data Robotics DroboPro FS
Released October, 2010
The Data Robotics DroboPro FS is a network file-sharing and backup storage unit that critics describe as a combination of the business-oriented DroboPro and network-oriented Drobo FS. Designed for small to medium-sized businesses, the NAS device features the 3U form factor of the DroboPro, but with much enhanced internals such as a 1GHz CPU, eight SATA-I / SATA-II drive bays, a standard Gigabit Ethernet jack, and a specialized Gigabit jack specifically for connecting to a different subnet.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Signature though is a Drobo Sync feature that allows automatic scheduled offsite backups—but only to another DroboPro FS unit. However, the functionality is extremely precise, in that even the smallest change of data will cause a rewrite, though only partial. This means the system constantly updates, instead of requiring large bandwidth-consuming backups.
- Network Attached Storage Device
- For Small/Medium-Sized Businesses
- 1GHz Processor
- Eight SATA Drive Bays
- Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity
- Dedicated Subnet Gigabit Port
- Intelligent Syncing System (Drobo Sync)
- Real-Time Updates & Backup
- Native Support for Time Machine
- Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux Compatibility
- 16TB Maximum Capacity
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...