The drive connects via a standard SATA II connection, and comes with mounting brackets so that it can be put in a 2.5in or 3.5in bay. It can handle read speeds of up to 250MB/s, and write at speeds of up to 170MB/s. To move data in and out of storage it uses a JMicron JMF612 controller and MLC NAND flash. It also has 64MB of cache to render stutter-free performance.
The Corsair Force Series is made up of a number of drives which vary according to storage capacity. There are 60GB and 120GB versions available.
- SATA II connectivity
- USB connectivity
- 2.5in form factor
- Maximum read speed 250MB/s
- Maximum write speed 170MB/s
- JMicron JMF612 controller and MLC NAND flash
- 128MB DRAM cache
- TRIM support (O/S support required)
- Included 2.5in to 3.5in bracket
- Two year warranty