Buffalo Technology TeraStation Pro II Rackmount
Released January, 2009
The Technology TeraStation Pro II Rackmount is a high-powered and more compact upgrade from the TeraStation Pro II. It sports a 2U 19” rack-mountable form factor with 4 quick-swap 2.5” SATA(7200RPM) hard drives—easily accessible behind the quick-snap front panel.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is also built for advanced RAID setups, including 0 (Stripping), 1 (Mirroring), 3 (Parity), 10 (Striped Mirrors), and JBOD. The definitive strength of the Rackmount is its business functionality: FTP, DFS, Active Directory, HTTP Setup, and dual USB ports. The enhanced USB interface allows units to hookup additional HDs, either to backup data or append additional storage space. Note also the TeraStation Pro II Rackmount’s LCD screen; Gigabit Ethernet; and Memo AutoBackup software.
For more details on Buffalo’s RAID Technology, please visit WHAT IS RAID.
- Portable NAS for Businesses
- Four 2.5” HDD (Hot-Swap)
- RAID 0/1/5/10/JBOD
- Active Directory Support
- DFS Support
- FTP Server
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- Heat-Release Design
- Large, Near-Silent Fan
- Memo AutoBackup
- LCD Display
- Dual USB Ports
- Number of Drives: 4 (SATA)
- Interface: 10/100/1000 Ethernet, USB 2.0
- Networking: TCP/IP
- File Sharing: SMB, FTP
- Directory Integration: LDAP
- Management: HTTP
- Time Synchronization: NTP
- Dimensions: 17 x 3.4 x 17”
- OS: Vista, XP, 2000, Linux(SMB)
- Buffalo Technology TeraStation Pro II Rackmount: TS-RH1.0TGL/R5 | 1TB
- Buffalo Technology TeraStation Pro II Rackmount: TS-RH2.0TGL/R5 | 2TB
- Buffalo Technology TeraStation Pro II Rackmount: TS-RH4.0TGL/R5 | 4TB
- Buffalo Technology TeraStation Pro II Rackmount: TS-RH6.0TGL/R5 | 6TB
- Buffalo Technology TeraStation Pro II Rackmount: TS-RH8.0TGL/R5 | 8TB
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...