Buffalo Technology LinkStation Mini
Released April, 2009
The Buffalo Technology LinkStation Mini is a portable Network-Storage Device featuring dual 2.5” HDDs. The drives can be configured with RAID 0 (Stripping w/Redundancy) or RAID 1 (Mirroring), where content on Drive A is mirrored onto Drive B.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The whole unit connects via 10/100/1000 Ethernet or USB 2.0 to PCs, Macintoshes, and DLNA media players. Included with the device is Web Access, which allows a third-party to access stored files via a simple HTTP link from anywhere, anytime—even from an iPhone. The LinkStation Mini also hosts Active Directory Support, Memo AutoBackup Software, and fan-less operation.
For more details on Buffalo’s RAID Technology, please visit WHAT IS RAID.
- Portable NAS
- Dual 2.5” HDDs
- RAID 0/1
- Web Access
- Active Directory Support
- Memo AutoBackup Software
- Fan-Less Operation (Quiet)
- Interface: 10/100/1000 Ethernet, USB 2.0
- Networking: TCP/IP, AppleTalk
- File Sharing: SMB, DLNA, HTTPS
- Management: HTTP
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 3.2 x 5.3”
- Weight: 1.1 Lbs
- Buffalo Technology LinkStation Mini: LS-WS500GL | 500GB Black
- Buffalo Technology LinkStation Mini: LS-WS500GL/R1WH | 500GB White
- Buffalo Technology LinkStation Mini: LS-WS1.0TGL/R1| 1TB Black
- Buffalo Technology LinkStation Mini: LS-WS1.0TGL/R1WH | 1TB Black
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...